Download the App from the Apple App store or from Google Play store. Search for “TCP Smart”.
- Open the App.
- Login with your account and password. For the first time user, you have to register a new account with your email address.
- Press ADD DEVICE and select SOCKET to set up a new device.
- Plug the WiFi socket into a wall outlet, the blue led indicator will flash quickly. If the light does not flash quickly, press and hold the button for 6 seconds the light will then flash quickly.
- Press CONFIRM on your App screen.
- Connect to your WiFi network and enter its password. Then press NEXT on your App screen.
- Connection cycle will Appear. Text located on the bottom of the screen will begin to be highlighted green. Once all 3 points are highlighted in green, the cycle will complete 100%.
- You are now ready to control your power from anywhere. Enjoy!
- Your WiFi smart socket is connected to the internet through your WiFi, using a wireless network.
- You can control your socket and see the on/off state from anywhere with an internet connection through your smart mobile phone App.
- Using the App you can control any electrical devices, such as lamps, that are plugged into the socket from local or remote.
- Enjoy the benefits of security, energy efficiencies, cost savings, convenience, comfort and peace of mind. TCP makes home automation easy!
- Control from any destination.
- Set automatic timers.
- WiFi Smart Plug
- WiFi Smart Plug User Manual
- Control through the App from anywhere and anytime.
- Share device control to others.
- 1 App can support a number of smart sockets at the same time.
- Easy to install and use.
- Group control via App
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home-search for our “Skill” and “Action”!
- (W) 56 x (H) 111 x (D) 63 mm
- Input Voltage: AC 220-240V~50/60 Hz
- Output Voltage: AC 220-240V~50/60 Hz
- With Timer function over APP
- WiFi 2.4G Hz
- Working temperature: _10-40°C
- Working Humidity: ≤80%